Teddy Shacket (Last Size 0/6m)
The statement (but still neutral) piece of the season! Please note, these run generous. See sizing info below.
- Flannel lining
- Front pockets - lined
- Hidden side pockets - lined
- Horn buttons
- 60% polyester, 40% cotton
Jackets run large. We suggest sizing down or buying current size if your child is at the end of a size range.
Model & sizing info (L to R):
- 2 year old, 24 lbs 35" tall, normally wears 18-24M or 2T in most brands. Currently wearing 12-18M in jacket.
- 3 year old, 32 lbs 38" tall, normally wears 3T in most brands. Currently wearing 3-4T in jacket (but it's big on him).
- 6/7 year old, 39 lbs 43.5" tall, normally wears 5-6T in most brands. Currently wearing 4-5T in jacket.